Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 15th October 2012 || (IPKKND) written Update


Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 15th October 2012 Video Online Episode (IPKKND) written Update Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 15th Oct 2012  watch (IPKKND) written Update





Arnav is getting geared up to move out for office. Khushi draws close there and declares, I recognise you’re disturbed with me. Arnav requests, you do? Great! Khushi declares, you’re incensed because I yelled in theater. Arnav doesn’t declare anything. Khushi then moves, no? Then you might be incensed because Manorama sang piece of music in car. She declares, I chorus too. Arnav still doesn’t declare anything. Khushi declares, oh you’re crazy at Nk because he whistled as long as a song. Arnav gets incensed and snatches her. He forces her to the divider and declares, then perform one thing.. watch 12 to 3 cinema with Nani, 3 to 6 with Mami, and 6 to 9 with Nk. Khushi requests why are you saying like this? He declares, I came to watch cinema for you.. I desired to watch cinema with you.. desired to spend time with you. read full amendments with photos only at desitvbox.com Khushi requests, why you didn’t me before then? Arnav declares, right.. I should have advised you before.. when could I have advised you? when you were arranging how to whistle? or when you were dashing to watch cinema first?

He then declares, I don’t consider you appreciate me. Khushi attempts to chat with him but he leaves. Khushi then chats to herself, oh god what did I do? What should I perform now? She then beams and declares, I will take him for an english cinema, but for now I will have to perform a thing else. Khushi now draws close to Arnav’s office. Receptionist gets frightened observing her and requests you? Khushi declares, yes Me.. I have came to the bureau before too.. there is no want to get surprised. Khushi then requests where is Arnav and Receptionist advises her that Arnav is in meeting.. you can hold back in group debate room. Khushi moves to group debate room. Khushi then sees a washroom and declares, Khushi this is the only way to diminish Arnav’s displeasure at her. Arnav is occupied in the meeting. In the intend time, Khushi has modified her clothing and put her dupatta on. It’s very dark now and Khushi is being surprised what eventuated to lights. At the matching time Arnav draws close there. Khushi declares, give thanks God I was exploring for you only. I recognise you’re incensed with me and you should be incensed with me… you desired to observe horse run but I made you to draw close and watch cinema and that too hindi movie. And then you desired to go beyond some time only with me and me, ridiculous, fetched total family with me. She moves on, Di was gloomy so I reflected to take her out. Arnav attempts to declare that he appreciate but Khushi doesn’t let him declare anything. She declares, I am not wrapped up chatting yet.. I have resolved to present you cinema the way you like so you won’t be incensed at me anymore. She declares, you love english cinemas performer right? and then she takes off her dupatta and she has was clothed in some foreign approach dress. Arnav requests, what is this? Khushi sings, I love you Arnav ji.

Popular Posts