Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 12th October 2012 || Episode update wrtiten

.Watch Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 12th October 2012 Online  Episode Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 12th Oct 2012 Sony TV Channel Episode  update co-written  update wrtiten 




Priya now draws close there and declares, new home is ready. She requests Peehu to get ready. Natz takes Peehu to devour ice cream. Priya declares to Peehu, you’re not perceiving to me at all after drawing close to Mumbai. Today is your last ice cream.. next will be after 10 days now. They leave. Priya advises her male parent, because all of yours love, Peehu has spoiled.. it will be hard for me to manipulate her now. Sudhir requests, did Ram draw close here? Priya declares, he came to get concurrently Neha. Sudhir then requests, did his displeasure got less? Priya declares, no.. he is still very incensed and doesn’t like to observe my face. Natz propels Peehu to the kitchen and is perceiving all this. Sudhir declares, give him some time.. everything will be fine. Priya declares, I recognise and that’s what I am doing. He can take as much as time he wants.. I just like him to be like before. She now declares, tomorrow I’m going for Peehu’s admission in school and I have advised him.. optimistically he comes. She declares, I just like to take all determinations about Peehu with Ram so he doesn’t consider that I kept him away. Sudhir requests, should I chat with Mr. Ram? Priya declares, there is no want for that. I consider he will come. She moves out now. At Ram’s mansion. Aayesha is on the handset with her mum who renders her journal about Ram going for Peehu’s admission with Priya. Aayesha advises that to Mamaji and she is very angry. She declares, I am definite Ram will absolutely depart for Peehu and Peehu will unite Khush’s school. Mamaji declares, then you arrive at to the school before Ram. Aayesha declares, many idea.. I will arrive at there before Ram and Priya and perform a thing about it. Mamaji requests, and how will you rouse up that early? Aayesha declares, I will have to.. and Priya di is not letting me snooze these days anyhow. Natz is squatted only and lost in some thoughts. Sudhir sees her and requests if everything is fine. Natz declares, I was recollecting about what Peehu said. I intend, I am so disturbed observing Ram bhai incensed like this.. and she is a child. Bhai is not presenting his emotions the right way..



 I recognise he’s wound but he’s covering his hurt with displeasure and it’s not favourable bhai.. n peehu as well. Sudhir declares, we will have to give some time to Ram. He’s been residing with hurt for last 5 years.. he reflected Priya is dead and now when he encountered out.. he’s very hurt. We will have to enduring with him. He declares, Priya is my girl child so I can excuse her easily.. but for Ram it’s very difficult. read full amendments with photos only at desitvbox.com Natz declares, I appreciate but I am petrified that Aayesha doesn’t take superiority of Ram’s anger. I recognise Ram won’t excuse her that easily.. and I am petrified that Ram-Priya will depart very far from each other that in future we won’t be competent to get clear off that. Sudhir declares, don’t consider too much.. they are Ram-Priya.. they are matured.. they are understanding.. I have full trust in them.. none like this will happen. Sudhir leaves. Natz declares to herself, even I have trust in Ram-Priya but I don’t hope population that are throughout them. I am definite Aayesha will take full superiority of this and mumma (shipra) will support Aayesha. She has now taken her side.

Popular Posts